- Immersive Museum : Music and Sound Design We had the privilege of providing the music and sound design for the immersive experience art exhibition “Immersive Museum”. With “Dive in Art” as its concept, it is being held at Nihonbashi Mitsui Hall starting from July 8 for a total of 120 days.
- MITSUBISHI: Space Challenge in Ginza JKD produced the music and sound design for the interactive installation at Space Challenge in Ginza.
- Netflix DEVILMAN crybaby JKD produced the music and sound design for the TV spot for Netflix original anime, “DEVILMAN crybaby”
- NIKE AIR MAX DAY 2018 NIKE AIR MAX DAY 2018 was celebrated worldwide on March 26th. For this celebration, JKD Collective worked on the sound design for the installation specially designed for NIKE Harajuku.
- Japan Airlines: Mt. Fuji Beauty Flight Music production for a movie contents for the promotion on the JAL app that lets you reserve the side of the seat you can see Mt. Fuji on a flight.
- Google App TVCM: Spring JKD took charge of music production for a spring TV spot for Google App. We worked with DJ Codomo and made this playful toy-box like music.
- JORDAN BRAND: MUSEUM 23 TOKYO Nike celebrated the 30th anniversary of the Air Jordan with MUSEUM 23 TOKYO at the Museum of Contemporary Art in Tokyo. JKD took in charge of sound desgin for 7m height large scale video installation.
- SUBARU: Move Forward JKD was in charge of music production for SUBARU's new brand video "Move Forward".
- MS & AD Nadeshiko Japan JKD took charge of music production for this short video about Japan's woman's national soccer team known as "Nadeshiko Japan".
- adidas football: THE FOOTBALL CREATORS A branding movie for the latest soccer cleats by adidas. JKD took charge of music and sound design. Music composed by KEIZOmachine!.
- E-shigoto 2 JKD was in charge of sound design of TVCM for E-shigoto, recruiting site. It’s an experimental audio visual work that is rare as TVCM.
- UNIQLO 2015 UT TVCM Took charge of music and sound design of world wide on-air TVCM of UNIQLO. The sound design took the mash-up mix kind of approach to feature the different visions of UT. The narration is by Reika Ozeki who is pulling attention with Vine clip and MC Chinza Dopeness. The visual direction by Genki Ito.
- Hotlink TVCM JKD took charge of music composition and sound design for TV/Web CM for Hotlink, the popular prepaid brand in Malaysia.
- KOSE Fasio TVCM Took charge of music production / sound design for Fasio's TVCM aired in January 2015.
- Pocari Sweat Lunar Dream Capsule Project Lunar Dream Capsule Project is a significant campaign that launched the kids dreams to the moon through a time capsule. JKD took charge of music production and sound design for the project movie that was aired at the best planetariums in Tokyo.
- Citizen TVCM for Citizen aired in Asian countries, pursuing audio + visual synchronization.
- E-shigoto TVCM for Job Recruiting site featuring Hidetoshi Nakata. DP is Kazumi Kurigami.
- Yokohama Odyssey JKD undertook the music production and sound design for a colossal projection mapping, projected onto a 10x30 meter stone wall in the shape of a ship. The 9+ minute video is a trip through time in Yokohama from the 1800s to the year 2300. The music turned out like a traditional scroll painting of music: Japanese traditional instruments mix with ambient sounds and strings into one fluid opera.
- Run Track This unique web application links to Nike+ and creates unique music tracks by analyzing your run. In collaboration with Rhizomatiks and AKQA, JKD directed and produced the music for this experimental Nike project mixing running and music.
- Sony Vaio TVCM JKD worked on the sound for new Sony Vaio TVCM. It turned out to be a stylish work pursuing audio+ visual synchronization with female and male floating in the monochrome, minimal image. Received great response from the client and creative team.
- Snowman’s Wish As a Christmas gift to the local children in Fukushima, a projection mapping entitled “Snowman’s Wish” was held on December 24, 2013. We produced the music for the 3 minute film that was projected onto the wall of the concert hall.
- Kinfolk Magazine Video We selected a music piece for this video from Portland-based Kinfolk Magazine, garnering attention for its focus on community gathering with refined art direction.
WORKS: MUSIC PRODUCTION
WORKS: MUSIC PRODUCTION