- ellesse TONE experience JKD produced a special event featuring a hands-on interactive audio visual installation for a recently relaunched tennis brand, ellesse.
- Immersive Museum : Music and Sound Design We had the privilege of providing the music and sound design for the immersive experience art exhibition “Immersive Museum”. With “Dive in Art” as its concept, it is being held at Nihonbashi Mitsui Hall starting from July 8 for a total of 120 days.
BMW M3: Audio +Visual Installation
JKD produced and created an audiovisual installation for M3, one of the highest performing vehicles by BMW with lots of fans.
- THE NORTH FACE: “141 CUTSOMS” AudioVisual Installation JKD produced an installation for THE NORTH FACE’s new service “141 CUSTOMS”, which lets you create your original outdoor wear by choosing colors from THE NORTH FACE item and by fitting into the perfect size by 3D scanning of your body.
Projection Mapping and Lighting Show : Upopoy Kamuy Symphonia
Japan’s first-ever national facility that shares the Ainu history and culture, Upopoy, made its grand opening in Shiraoicho, Hokkaido.
JKD was given the privilege to work on the huge projection mapping & lighting show – the highlight night event for Upopoy.
- Blue Parclock : Audio Visual Installation JKD planned and produced time signal audio + visual installation , “Blue Parclock”, and it was installed at Global Ring in Ikebukuro Station as a paramagnet installation. It is an audio-visual installation that runs every hour on the hour. The content changes every time by analyzing real-time information such as time, weather, temperature, and humidity
PwC Japan : Audio VIsual Installation
PwC is one of the biggest consulting firms headquartered in London, with over 200,000 staff in 158 countries around the world. JKD produced a permanent installation at the entrance of its Tokyo office.
- JKD Audio Visual Installation HAND Vol.02 Audio visual installation JKD conducted for Live Entertainment and Event Expo 2016 in collaboration with Drill and AVC. JKD handled the audiovisual contents screened in the 5.7m high/13m wide booth made entirely of LEDs displayed by AVC.
- JKD Audio Visual Installation HAND Vol.01 Audio visual installation JKD conducted for Live Entertainment and Event Expo 2016 in collaboration with Drill and AVC. JKD handled the audiovisual contents screened in the 5.7m high/13m wide booth made entirely of LEDs displayed by AVC.
- THE NORTH FACE: GLOBE FIT INSTALLATION JKD has designed and produced this audio visual installation for the outdoor brand, The North Face, showcasing it’s latest product ‘Globe Fit’. It was exhibited at Hibiya Midtown and to received great reaction.
THE NORTHFACE: AudioVisual Installation for SUMMIT SERIES EXHIBITION
JKD planned and produced an installation for THE NORTHFACE SUMMIT SERIES EXHIBITION.
MONTBLANC: Nopera AOI -Special Show-
1-night Nopera Live Show that was held for VIP guests of fountain pen brand MONTBLANC.
Japan's oldest art form ”Noh” combined with contemporary music and cutting edged visual, the audiences experienced the mixture of Japanese aesthetics at its high level.
- Audio Visual Installation: Live Entertainment & Event Expo JKD produced an audio visual installation in collaboration with Drill and AVC for Live Entertainment & Event Expo at Makuhari Messe.
- Kaleidoscope with Mirror Harrier The first work of JKD Collective this year is Kaleidoscope installation which took place in Roppongi Hills for Toyota Mirror Harrier.
- YouTube Space Tokyo: Spooky House Conducted live streaming of special live performance by Daito Manabe / Rhizomatiks and breakbeats unit HIFANA which took place for Spooky House party at Youtube Space Tokyo in Roppongi on 10/31 Fri.
- DDH Installation An audio visual installation for the reception at DDH, Dentsu Digital Holdings in Tokyo. Composited photos shot at Tsukiji fish market with Japanese authentic pattern inspired animation.
- Yokohama Odyssey JKD undertook the music production and sound design for a colossal projection mapping, projected onto a 10x30 meter stone wall in the shape of a ship. The 9+ minute video is a trip through time in Yokohama from the 1800s to the year 2300. The music turned out like a traditional scroll painting of music: Japanese traditional instruments mix with ambient sounds and strings into one fluid opera.
- Tsurugajo Projection Mapping “Haruka” This was the first projection mapping in the Tohoku area to encourage reconstruction after the 3.11 earthquake. JKD produced this video and projected it onto the walls of a famous Japanese castle in Fukushima with 700 years of history.
- Synchronized Drops This station ID for Space Shower TV utilizes an experimental camera technique to create a gravity-defying optical illusion without the use of any post-processing in an interplay of floating water and contemporary dance.