- Goldwin : Athlete Vision This is a graphic campaign (print + digital) JKD produced for a sport brand, Goldwin. We were in charge of key visual design and special web site production.
- Asics Tiger: TRANSFROM COLOR. JKD and Beacon Communications collaborated and produced a branded film and graphics for a global campaign launched from Japan by Asics Tiger.
- Spider Man Lastly, JKD produced an mural art at Parco Shibuya for the DVD promotion of Spiderman by Sony Pictures. The art work by a live painting duo Doppel was well received by the audience.
Red Bull Music Academy Weekender
We took charge of visual direction for the Red Bull Music Academy Weekender festival in Tokyo. The strong visual impact of our designs was felt from the streets of Tokyo to the halls of the Internet.
- Tokyo Jazz Festival Tokyo Jazz asked us to take charge of the festival’s branding and visual design. Our solution was an energetic mix of Japanese and roman typography expressing a jazz motif within the sophistication of present day Tokyo.
- Wayo Secchu Exhibition Barcelona-based artist Aleix Gordo, influenced by Japanese manga, and Tokyo-based artist Tadaomi Shibuya, famous for his stylized, angular forms, came together for a special party produced by JKD and midori.so featuring collaborative live painting and an art exhibition.
- Toyota Lexus Anatomy Tokyo Auto Salon is the world’s biggest festival of custom-made cars by Japanese craftsmen. In 2013, Lexus displayed four unique custom cars. JKD customized the GS450h with artwork by Tadaomi Shibuya, bringing a strong presence to the scene.
- Gekiteki Website Gekiteki is an experimental unit within NHK known for spectacular public events mixing visual expression with the latest technology. Our design for their website reflects that image through sophisticated design and movement.